Welcome to the Bertram Construction team. As a Project Manager with Bertram Construction, you will work within Simcoe County (home office location is in Barrie).
Your duties will include:
- Trade contract negotiation & purchasing
- Scheduling of projects, using MS Project
- Coordination of a Site meetings
- Directing and Writing RFI’s
- Complete Change process including CCO, CO, CD
- Work in Progress reports for jobs
- Job Progress Billings
- Liaison with the Site, Owner, Consultant and Bertram office.
- Oversee professional consultants to ensure all permits are approved
- Identify drawing and specifications discrepancies and/or omissions
- Development and maintain critical paths
- Receive, approve, upload all project documentation and invoices to software
- 10 years experience in Project Management with a General Contractor.
- Microsoft office, including Microsoft Project is required.
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- Bluebeam experience
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Strong written, spoken and verbal skills.
- Superb ability to manage scheduling.
- Strong ability to review and understand building plans in Ontario.
- A thorough understanding of the construction process and practice.
- Strong project management in managing multiple construction projects at one time.
Bertram Construction is a mid-sized Construction company working within Simcoe County and Surrounding communities on ICI and Multi-Unit residential construction projects. Projects range in value from $5,000,000 to $25,000,000.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. However, the remuneration package may include a vehicle (typical Ford Focus style) and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
• Project Management: 10 years with a Construction company.
Required license or certification:
- Valid G Licence Education:
- University Degree, or
- College Diploma in Civil, Structural, Construction, or Architectural Technology •
- PMP will be considered a bonus
- Leed Certified will be considered a bonus
- Gold Seal will be considered a bonus
Bertram Construction (Ontario) Ltd. supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. Bertram Construction (Ontario) Ltd. is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you are contacted to participate in the recruitment process, please advise the interview coordinator of any accommodations needed to participate fully. Please email Resume to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.