Chart Construction Management is currently seeking an experienced Site Superintendent to facilitate a current project in the healthcare field. Our project size ranges from $0.5 million – $30 million. The successful candidate must possess the necessary skills to effectively manage the following job related duties:
• Ensures the project is constructed as per design, budget, quality, and schedule
• Develops the Project Execution Plan with the PM
• Manages project performance, schedule, and resources
• Performs risk, opportunity management, and forecasting
• Understands client expectations and contract
• Interfaces with the project team, client representative, consultants, and trade contractors.
• Sets up project reporting procedures
• Assist in negotiating subcontracts, revisions, and ensure minutes are properly prepared/reviewed and promptly issued
• Chair project meetings, monitors progress and scheduling
• Understands and enforces the contract/contract documents and resolves disputes.
• Participates in overall project closeout, including document archival, maintenance and warranty manuals, deficiencies, and warranty work.
• Continually foresee potential issues or conflicts and propose solutions for evasive actions
• Provide at all times a safe work environment.
• Understanding of the Cor requirements as it relates to the site supervisor.
• Provide update and maintain Microsoft project activity schedule
• Must have a minimum of 3 years previous experience as a Site Superintendent
• Must have previous experience in health care and hospital environment – required
We offer a highly competitive compensation package
Chart Construction Management welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. During the hiring process, tell job applicants when they are selected for an interview that accommodation will be provided. If an applicant or successful candidate requests an accommodation, discuss their needs with them and make adjustments to support them.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent