Duties and Responsibilities
JOIN THE FLOW
ICONIX is a family of real world problem solvers. We provide the products and services that are essential to keeping water flowing for everyone. We’re looking for smart people like you who can make a real difference.
ICONIX is currently looking for a Warehouse Lead at our Barrie branch.
- Oversees staff schedule, directs work, and acts as a resource to Team members
- Implements productivity and quality measurements and improvements in warehouse operations
- Assists with the management of inventory control and order selection, and prepares for physical inventories
- Performs warehouse duties
- Ensures safety and cleanliness of warehouse environment
- Operates forklift and serves customers as required
- Performs other related duties as required
- High school diploma
- Forklift certification
- 2 years related experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good computer skills
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of minimum four employees; and,
- Valid Drivers’ license and drivers’ abstract
- Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs unassisted, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, climbing (heights), standing the majority of the day, and walking. Also operates forklift and pallet truck and uses a ladder.
Minimum qualifications include passing ICONIX’s background checks, and ability to drive (must be able to provide current driver’s abstract which shows you are in good standing).
Interested in a career at ICONIX? Join the flow of ideas: iconixww.com/careers
ICONIX. Real People. Real Service. Real Solutions.
ICONIX is a leading independent waterworks partner who offers an agile, expert team of trusted, technical problem solvers, providing reliable access to innovative products and services for businesses and communities across North America that depend on essential infrastructure. We’re building a community of brilliant problem solvers. This is a place where you will be empowered to do your best work. We need real-time problem solvers like you to join our team.
ICONIX is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available upon request. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
ICONIX Waterworks is proud to be part of the Deschênes Group, which has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 10 straight years. This great result is only made possible by the commitment of all employees within the Deschênes Group, which has been a Platinum Member, the highest level of recognition that can be achieved within this awards program, since 2015.