CONSTRUCTION SITE SUPERINTENDENT REQUIRED FOR COLLINGWOOD PROJECT
Required for: Two Mid-Rise buildings including underground garage and related exterior works in COLLINGWOOD.
Must have RELEVANT experience and all required safety training.
General Duties Include:
• Responsible for all operations of construction site (including B19 regulations)
• Manage all aspects pertaining to site development, coordination and construction of the designated project
• Coordinate scheduling of consultants, trades, utilities, building inspectors from the foundation stage to occupancy to registration
• Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion
• Managing all trades on site / coordinate with Consultants as required
• Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
• Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed
• Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors regarding quality of work or scheduling.
• Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
• Responsible for the review of all relevant drawings and ensuring they are correct
• Order materials and manage deliveries
• Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
• Meet all required deadlines
• Obtain permits as required
• Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
• Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
• Identify errors in construction from rough stages
• Mitigate site level issues as they arise
• Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
• Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
• Coordinate final inspections with all local jurisdictions
• Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team
• Ensure all health & safety procedures are met at all times
• Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards
• Communicate with office personnel on on-going basis
• Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org