Title – Customer Service Contractor’s Desk
Simcoe Building Centre is a family owned and operated company that is looking for an energetic, outgoing individual who is passionate about helping customers. This position is for a mature person with experience in the lumber and building materials industry. Someone with strong communication skills and the ability to assist and answer all inquires from customers. Exceptional customer service is a must along with strong teamwork skills.
- Assist customers with their daily requests
- Manage inventory levels
- Work alongside other departments
- 2 years of lumber and building materials sales
- High School or equivalent
- Masonry experience is an asset
- Shifts vary, must be available Monday to Sunday.
- Group Benefits Available
- Salary is negotiable
- Permanent Full Time
- Very friendly environment that allows for many new learning experiences.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com