Plumbing Foreman Needed
Simcoe County based, established Plumbing & Mechanical Company is looking to hire an experienced Plumbing Foreman.
Position offers competitive compensation package, health benefits, Pension & RRSP plan, and opportunities to grow and learn with an established, progressive company.
Consideration will be given to those with the following:
• 5+ years licensed plumbing & site management experience
• Solid mix of commercial and industrial experience
• Experienced with new build and renovation projects
• Experienced in hydronic heating systems, boilers, etc.
• Strong team building skills and ability to lead apprentices and junior staff
• Experience in ordering and managing materials
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Ability to manage more than one project at a time
• Valid Driver’s license a must
• Valid OCOT Member in good standing
• Gas fitter license considered an asset
• Cross Connection Specialist Certification an asset
Please email resume and cover letter in confidence