O’Mahony Concrete Forming
Full time Position – Monday to Friday – Office Hours 8am to 4:30pm
We are a family owned and operated construction company (for over 30 years) located in Midhurst. You can learn more about our companies by visiting our website at www.omahony.ca.
We are looking for an outgoing, positive, motivated, friendly, and experienced office assistant who would like to join our team. This individual should be very organized and have the highest attention to detail. The candidates should be proficient in computer programs like Office including Excel and Word. We are seeking a positive team player who genuinely cares deeply about the quality of their work.
Some of the duties and Responsibilities include:
· Weekly Payroll (including Records of employment)
· Processing accounts payable with attention to detail
· Administer and follow through with safety talks, safety files, and scheduling training needed
· Assist with estimating department including customer correspondence and administrative duties with deadlines and quick turn arounds of quotations.
· Ability to multi-task in an extremely busy work environment under pressure with tight deadlines
· Excellent professional and friendly telephone manner with all external business calls and internal employee inquiries
· Keep office supplies stocked
· Take pride in general appearance and tidiness of the office
· Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality of information is critical.
· 2 – 3 years administrative experience is an asset
· Accounting knowledge and experience and asset
· Experience with construction health and safety
· Post-secondary education is an asset
· Proficient with technology (like cell phones and computer office programs) an asset
· A working knowledge of Simply Accounting an asset
· Proficient in math
· Self-motivated and effective in a busy environment
· Ability to work independently and with a group
· Reliable and dependable to follow through with all miscellaneous office tasks.
· Exceptional Microsoft Office Skills with a core focus on Excel and Microsoft Word.
· Support administratively the executive managers and owners
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
We thank you for your interest. Expected start date: July 12, 2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
• Bonus pay
• Casual dress
• Dental care
• Life insurance
• On-site parking
• Monday to Friday
We are following all local and provincial recommended health and safety guidelines. Including wearing masks
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
• Administrative: 2 years (preferred)
• Accounting: 2 years (preferred)