Automatic Steel a division of GEEP (Global Electric Electronic Processing) we are looking for an experienced Industrial Millwright for installing or dismantling machinery and equipment according to company plans, blueprints, and other diagrams, repairing malfunctioning equipment, such as motors, pumps, valves, controls, and other machines through the safe and effective use of hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools. The Industrial Millwright will also troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic problems with associated equipment. This position requires frequent interaction with groups across the organization.
Job Duties May Include:
• Read and interpret blueprints, schematic diagrams and drawings to determine work procedures
• Trouble-shoot, observe and perform diagnosis of mechanical equipment failures and corrective actions using voltmeters and other testing devices
• Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems
• Repair and replace defective or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment
• Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of the repairs
• Disassemble and reassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts, perform inspections and repairs
• Use machine tools (grinders, drill press, saws) to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set up of machinery
• Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment
• Maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment
• Use applied math to perform a variety of trade-related calculations
• Operate lift machines as required in the performance of job duties
• Report non-conformance or other irregularities to Maintenance manager
• Obtain pricing for parts, supplies and ensure adequate supply of required items by maintaining adequate spare part inventory levels
• Keep detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation
• Maintain confidentiality of all Customer, Supplier and Company information
• Participate in training as required and apply knowledge gained through training on the job
• Perform other duties as required
Qualifications & Abilities:
• 3-5 years’ experience as a licensed Millwright
• Demonstrated applied math, mechanical and basic electrical aptitud
• Sound understanding of conveyors, pumps, granulators, pneumatics, and working knowledge of industrial tools
• Experience with Mig, Tig and Arc welding equipments
• Demonstrated ability to read electrical schematics and drawing
• Familiarity with standard maintenance procedures, preventative maintenance schedules, basic documentation, and proper safety techniques
• Proven ability to maintain internal and regulatory policies, procedures and requirements
• Forklift, Elevated Work Platform and other lift vehicle certifications preferred
Apply now and Join our Growing Team!!!
Please send your resume to ATTN: email@example.com
Automatic Steel is an equal opportunity employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified persons to apply. Due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Automatic Steel is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.