Title: Contractor Counter Sales
Location: Simcoe Door and Trim Barrie
Simcoe Door and Trim located in Barrie, Ontario and apart of the Simcoe Block (1979) LTD family. We are seeking a contractor counter salesperson to work at the contractor’s desk that serves customers. At Simcoe Door and Trim we specialize in selling interior doors, trims and stairs, whether that be for contractors or homeowners. We range from selling custom orders to also selling bulk orders. We pride ourselves on amazing customer service skills both on and off the desk. We are always there for our customers and hope they always have the best service as possible.
As a contractor counter salesperson you will be working alongside other departments to ensure that the customer is receiving their full complete order, you will also be taking orders, building up our clientele and assisting in any customer related needs. We are seeking an individual with experience and knowledge of the door and trim industry. Who is capable of talking all about door and trim, while also providing our customers with solid advice.
This position allows for many learning opportunities due to the vast number of products and services that Simcoe Door and Trim can offer their clientele. This allows for everyday to be interesting and very fulfilling. Not only will this person be working on the desk but they will be cross trained with other departments and roles within the store. The abilities to grow and development are substantial.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Direct sales of interior door and trim.
• Working the front counter desk.
• Working with the public and general contractors.
• Determine specific customer needs and evaluate sales potential.
• Ensure growth by exceeding sales targets.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Provide insight on new products and cater to the needs of the customers.
• 2-3 Years of Interior Door and Trim experience.
• Computer skills.
• Sales experience.
• Ability to work with little supervision.
• Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Cash experience is an asset
• Full Time Position, Monday to Friday, with the possibility of Saturday in the future.
• Group Benefits available
• Welcoming environment with a family-friendly feel
Interested applicants can send their resume to email@example.com