Who we are:
Welcome to the Bertram Construction team. We have been shaping the landscape of Simcoe County and beyond since 1934 continuing to diversify into the “go to” contractor we are today, specializing in Industrial, Commercial, Institutional and Multi-Unit Residential construction. Our home office is in Barrie and most of our work is within Simcoe County.
Who you are:
• A well-rounded Project Manager with at least 5 years experience with a General Contractor.
• Experienced with software programs such as MS Project, Office, Bluebeam
• Well organized with exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
• You will have a thorough understanding of Construction processes and practices, and you are able to review and understand building plans in Ontario.
What we will provide you with:
• A casual office atmosphere that feels more like a family.
• Possibility of working remotely on a hybrid basis.
• A team of colleagues that work together to get the job done.
• Great benefits – Health, Dental, Mental Health Therapy, Out of Country, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Company matched RRSP.
• Social events such as Christmas Parties, BBQ’s, Golf days and many other events.
What you bring to the table:
• University or College degree/diploma in Civil, Structural, Construction, or Architectural Technology
• Gold Seal, Leed Certified and a PMP designation would be a bonus.
• Valid G Licence.
Bertram Construction (Ontario) Ltd. supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. Bertram Construction (Ontario) Ltd. is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you are contacted to participate in the recruitment process, please advise the interview coordinator of any accommodations needed to participate fully. Please email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.